LIFEBREAKTHROUGH Method May –7 Day Free Retreat
Let’s do it!
Swap Burning Out For a Fire Within
I help christian women stuck in empty servitude, perfomance and unfulfilment to find self worth, become confident,powerful and successful to live victoriously in alignment with their true self in Christ.
Coach Virginia Towo - Work with Me
I specialize in helping people figure out what it is that makes them happy and fulfilled in life,while mantaining steady and attainable success goals.
If you’ve ever thought “There’s more to life than life this” or “I’m not enough”…This is for YOU. Boldly step out in faith and let go of the areas of your life that aren’t bringing you fulfillment.
If you’re tired of one-size fits all solutions, that haven’t worked for you, then life breakthrough coaching could be just what you’re looking for to help you get unstuck.
If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’re likely to keep on getting the same results.
Coaching helps you to
- Overcome obstacles
- Transform your relationships
- Communicate more effectively
- Discover your life purpose
- Demolish mindsets that hold you back
- Make better decisions and deal with change successfully
- Get things done, see things through, and succeed where you’ve got stuck on your own
Coaching is designed to foster change and transformation. It helps you to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be in life.
If you’re ready to make changes…
- Getting unstuck so you can breakthrough and do what God has put on your heart to do
- Decide what direction to take when you are at a crossroads and not sure what to do next
- Discover your purpose, so that you can do what God put you on earth to do
- Getting out of overwhelm, and clearing clutter so you can feel control again
- Grow in confidence so you can step out and do new things
Why Coaching? Some of the many benefits of coaching
Remember when you were a child and everything seemed possible?
One of the many benefits of life coaching is that it helps you to rediscover possibilities.
Do you set goals and get disappointed when you get derailed?
The probability of achieving a goal if
- You have an idea – 10%
- You decide when you’ll do it – 40%
- You plan how you’ll achieve it – 50%
- You make a commitment to someone that you’ll do it – 65%
- You make an appointment to report back to the person you made the commitment with – 95%
You are much more likely to succeed when you make a commitment and have someone to report back to on your progress.
Now, imagine having someone to cheer you on and hold you accountable to be and do your best …
“Throw off everything that hinders and the sin that easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus … so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” Heb 12:1-3
How will I know if coaching with you is the right thing for me?
We can arrange a meeting where I answer your questions and explain how coaching works. This meeting will last about 20 minutes and help you to decide whether coaching with me is the right solution for you.
Our first meeting is entirely free regardless of what you decide.
You have nothing to lose by getting in touch and coaching with me may be just what you need to help you get unstuck and transform your life from the inside out.
Click on this link to contact me. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you’re stuck yet longing to move on, and you’re ready to do what it takes, coaching will help you get past the obstacles, shorten the learning curve, and follow through with focused action.
With the support of a coach you get things done!