Personal Training – How Life Coaching Works
The first step is to contact me to book a time for a free introductory chat. This will last for around 20 minutes and carries no obligation. We’ll book a mutually convenient time to chat so that we can get to know each other a little. By the end of our chat I’ll have a good idea of your situation and you’ll be able to judge whether I’m the right coach for you.
The Life Coaching Process
We’ll agree a convenient time for our life coaching sessions, preferably at the same time and day of the week. I’m flexible about timings and available for coaching during early evenings as well as working hours from Monday to Friday.
Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes. By the end of the session we’ll have agreed a series of actions for you to take before we next speak.
I ask you to complete a coaching preparation form before each session:
- What you’ve achieved
- What you intended to do but didn’t get done
- Challenges and opportunities
- Identifying the next steps
The form acts as a record of your achievements and will highlight any obstacles. Essential information for both of us! You need to be able to see that you’re making progress, and it helps me to see the big picture and identify what’s going on so that I can help you get past any blockages.
You’ve had an opportunity to find out about the Christian life coaching services I offer, who I work with, how I work, and the sort of results you can expect from working with me.
If you’re ready to find out what coaching with me is like, allow me to invite you to take the next step by booking an introductory chat. We’ll have the opportunity to get to know each other, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Please use the contact form to give me your details, indicate which days and times are suitable, and I’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time.
My Fees For Telephone Life Coaching
My standard fee is €100 for one session’s coaching. That includes a 50-minute coaching call/zoom a month and email contact in-between next session.
You can choose any number of coaching sessions. However, for maximum benefit, I recommend you consider committing to coaching for a minimum of 4 months.
The benefits of coaching build up over time and experience shows that long lasting change is more likely over 8 – 12 sessions. This will give you time to achieve goals that are challenging and meaningful, and which will motivate you and give you a blue print for future success.
I realize this won’t suit everyone’s budget and you’re free to choose as many coaching sessions as you like.
If you’re ready, willing and able to start transforming your life, please don’t hesitate to contact me to arrange a free introductory chat.
Top of Form
Coaching By Online Meeting Room or Telephone
My experience of coaching by online conference room or telephone is that clients quickly feel at ease. It’s convenient and saves travelling time and cost. You can benefit from my coaching services regardless of where you live in the world.
My Life Breakthrough coaching process enables you to:
- Get crystal clear about what you really want
- Identify the gaps and take steps to close them
- Change negative beliefs you hold about yourself
- Agree with God regarding what He says about you
- Find your own solutions
- Develop your spiritual life
- Improve your relationships
- Achieve your objectives as you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be
Lif breakthrough coaching offers a powerful, practical and effective route to lasting change. With me as your coach you will be able to:
- Reach for support and get it when you need it.
- Have someone to hold you accountable for what you say you will do so that you actually do it!
- Voice your anxieties and work through them.
- Begin to get much more out of life.
- Become the person God created you to be.
- Get back on track to fulfil your calling.
Coaching helps to bring out the best in you, and it empowers you to continue generating the results you want long after our coaching draws to a close.
With me as your life coach you will learn to tolerate fewer things and have more energy.
- What are you putting up with that you could do something about? These things are distracting you. They drain you of energy and get in the way of your success. Clients who deal with things that they’ve been tolerating tell me that they have more energy and fewer excuses for not doing the things that are really important to them.
- Coaching helps you to get really clear about things and it helps to keep you focused
- When you deal with things you have been tolerating you will be able to re-connect with what’s most important to you, have a clearer vision of what you really want, and the energy to pursue it.
- While working with a coach you will be able to formulate strategic action steps and set realistic yet motivating goals.
- These are the steps that will give you a blueprint to enable you to line up your life with your values and actively do what God put you on earth to do. You will be free to achieve your goals because you will have rid yourself of energy drainers, be crystal clear about what you want, and be living life true to your values.
- You will be equipped to deal with obstacles
- Hidden assumptions and habitual patterns of thought get in the way of success. You will learn to recognize and deal with them so that you can achieve more and have greater fulfilment both at home and at work.
- No more wandering around in circles or procrastinating. You will have more peace, less stress, and greater confidence.
If you know this is exactly what you need, don’t hesitate to get in touch. The sooner you take the first step, the sooner we can start transforming your life one step at a time.